July 22 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- This national program includes 9 additional provinces and 3 territories specific legislative requirements covering applicable OH&S, CSA & ISO standards. This program allows for the mobility of workers across Canada.
- Basic knowledge and proficiency in the identification and classification of confined spaces and in the identification of restricted spaces
- How to recognize the risks and hazards of confined/restricted spaces
- Demonstrate knowledge of methods of controlling them
- How to define the duties of a confined space attending worker (monitor)
- How to apply knowledge of Canadian legislation and the Code of Practice to work in each province.